|Location||Wallkill, Orange County, New York, USA|
|April 1, 1992|
|Developer||The Pyramid Companies|
|Owner||The Pyramid Companies|
|1,100,000 sq ft (100,000 m2)|
The galleria, which opened in 1992, has an area of 1,100,000 square feet (99,000 m²) on two floors. It has 250 shops and restaurants, as well as a 16-screen AMC Theatres.
The galleria is owned and managed by The Pyramid Companies, a group that also owns and manages regional sisters Poughkeepsie Galleria in Poughkeepsie (the model for Crystal Run), and Palisades Center in West Nyack.
2017 gun discharge incidentEdit
On November 26, 2017, an unknown man discharged a handgun inside the mall into the floor, causing a lockdown and response from local police forces, New York State Police, and the FBI. A 49-year-old woman and her 12-year-old son suffered minor injuries.
On November 28, 2017, a suspect from Forest City, Pennsylvania turned himself into police and was charged with first-degree reckless endangerment and two counts of third-degree assault.
- G. Fox - Replaced by Filene's in 1993
- FYE - replaced by Billy Beez
- HomeImage by Lechmere
- Old Navy - Relocated to Orange Plaza in 2013
- Sears - Closed in 2017. Replaced by Urban Air Trampoline Park and Gold's Gym
- Steinbach - Replaced by Dick's Sporting Goods
- The Wiz - Replaced by FYE